Viime viikolla ostin Gossip Girlin Season ykkösen. Katsoin sen viikon sisään ja täytyy sanoa, että se on superhyperkoukkusarja. :)
Tämän lisäksi löysin uuden fanituskohteen ja se on tällä kertaa Chuck Bass (näyttelijä Ed Westwick). Hän on ihan mielettömän karismaattinen ja upea hahmo.
Tässä pari kohtausta sarjasta:
"Gossip Girl: Woman on the Verge (#1.17)" (2008)
Nate Archibald: She's right, Serena. I mean, none of us are saints.
Blair Waldorf: [looks at Chuck] Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo.
Chuck Bass: Several times.
Nate Archibald: [looks at Serena] I had sex with you, at a wedding while I was her date.
Nate Archibald: [looks at Chuck] Once.
Blair Waldorf: [looks at Chuck]
Chuck Bass: I'm Chuck Bass.
"Gossip Girl: Desperately Seeking Serena (#1.15)" (2008)
Dan Humphrey: Hey I've been wondering where you were.
Chuck Bass: You mean all of your life.
Dan Humphrey: Don't take this the wrong way Serena but you sound just like this jackass we know.
Chuck Bass: Serena has food poisoning. She's too sick to come to your play date.
Dan Humphrey: Put her on the phone.
Chuck Bass: The bathroom doesn't get reception.
Dan Humphrey: Somehow I don't believe you.
Chuck Bass: And I would like to say I'm a little glad about that but my poor sick sister has asked for my assistance in the matter, so I'll leave it at this, she's not coming. Humphrey, always a pleasure.